CA Kapil Bohra
He is a member of the Institute of chartered accountants of India (ICAI), has significant experience of in almost every facet of the accounting profession. He is the founder partner of the firm and in that capacity looks after the entire range of practice.
- Statutory audit, tax audit, and internal audit to clients engaged in manufacturing, service, contractors etc.
- Thorough knowledge of Income Tax, Goods and Service Tax and allied laws including return filing, tax audit, assessment, and representation before tax authorities.
- Accounting and book keeping in various accounting software.
- Advising on Indian corporate tax, regulatory and compliance matters.
- Complete knowledge of project finance, preparation of project report, working capital finance, and home loan.
- Drafting of deed, documents, agreement and arrangement. Investment advisory services including setting up joint ventures in India.
- Providing corporate profile preparation, feasibility analysis, due diligence, valuations, transactions structuring and other support services.
CA Mahendra Bohra
He is a member of the Institute of chartered accountants of India (ICAI), possessing the experience of more than 10 years in practise and carried out many assignment in the various fields.
- Statutory audit, tax audit, and internal audit
- Accounting and book keeping in various accounting software like Tally, SAP.
- Drafting of deed, documents, agreement and arrangement.
- Preparation of project report, profiles, feasibility analysis, due diligence, valuations, transactions structuring and other support services.
CA Sanjay Vadera
He is a member registered with The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India. He is possessing more than 14 professional expertise in the various areas of audit, consultancy, financial service with his smart professional skills.
- Expert in the Direct tax and indirect tax and regularly updated with all amendments
- Sound experience in the accounting and bookkeeping of enterprises of various segment like manufacturing, service and Government fund accounts as per accounting standard.
- Expert in the audit and assurance services.
- Possessing good professional skill in the internal audit and business set up services.
- Goods experience of business export transaction and forex accounting.
- Experienced in the assessment and representation before the revenue authorities.